vRealize Operations Upgrade Assessment Tool can help you scan your content for these metrics and provide you recommended replacements in form of a pre-upgrade assessment report.
To find out what user content may be impacted by the metric reduction, run the Upgrade Assessment Tool before upgrading to vRealize Operations Manager 7.0.
- Download the Upgrade Assessment Tool available at VMware Downloads.
- Log in to the master node vRealize Operations Manager Administrator interface of your cluster at https://master-node-FQDN-or-IP-address/admin.
- Click Software Update in the left panel.
- Click Install a Software Update in the main panel.
- Follow the steps in the wizard to locate and install your PAK file.
- Install the Upgrade Assessment Tool.
- Wait for the software update to complete.
- Navigate to the Support > Support Bundles tab.
- Download the light support bundle that was generated from the installation of the Upgrade Assessment Tool.
- In the downloaded support bundle, open the cluster_timestamp_nodeaddress/nodeaddress_timestamp_nodeaddress/apuat-data/report/index.html file.
- A list of all potentially impacted user content is displayed in the Impacted Components Summary page.
The content on this page is subject to change.