Complete one challenge and earn a free Microsoft Certification exam
The challenge begins on March 2, 2021 at 4:00 PM UTC (16:00) and ends on March 30, 2021 at 4:00 PM UTC (16:00). Make sure all modules in your challenge are complete before time runs out.
There are 7 challenges available to choose from, select one that’s right for you. Once you complete that challenge you will earn a free Microsoft Certification exam that can be applied to your choice from a select list of options.
If you complete your challenge before it ends, one Microsoft Certification exam will be associated with your Learn profile on April 7, 2021. You will be notified via email when it becomes available.
- You can only claim one offer per person, regardless of the number of challenges you complete.
- Prior to redeeming your free certification exam, government employees must check with their employers to ensure their participation is permitted, and in accordance with, applicable policies and laws.
- This exam offer may be redeemed to take one (1) Microsoft Certification exam, delivered at an authorized Pearson Vue testing center or through a Pearson Vue online proctoring site.
- This exam offer is exam-specific and only redeemable for select Microsoft exams. Eligible exams include:
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- SC-400: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- This exam offer redemption window starts April 7, 2021 and expires on June 30, 2021.
- This exam offer expiration date cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- This exam offer may only be redeemed once.
- This exam offer may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit or refund.
- This exam offer is nontransferable and is void if you alter, revise or transfer it in any way.
- Void in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, Sudan, Syria, Region of Crimea, and where prohibited.